Hardwood flooring adds a noticeable degree of refinement, not to mention structural security to any residential or commercial installation. This flooring option gives a feeling of stability as well as opening up any interior. It is no wonder why hardwood remains to be the most popular and sought after flooring choice around today. But these reasons only scratch the surface of benefits that come along with a hardwood installation.
The Real Benefits
- Easy Installation – Right from the beginning hardwood floors are deliberately designed to ease of installation to guarantee an even and solid fit.
- Easy to Clean – Hardwood floors are exceptionally easy to maintain and do not collect nearly as much dirt, dust or debris as other flooring options. With a simple weekly cleaning regiment of vacuuming and mopping your flooring will keep a lasting beautiful appearance.
- One of a Kind Look – When it comes to appearances hardwood floors can’t be beat offering bringing forth a stylish aesthetic high quality look. The grace and charm of wood is something that will never lose its appeal.
- True Strength – A properly installed hardwood flooring can last for generations. Hardwood flooring is resilient, wear resistant and reinforced with long lasting durability capable of standing against even the most energetic workspaces and high traffic areas.
- High Return on Investment – Once you install hardwood into your home or business it will instantly increase it’s value. Hardwood flooring is one of the best long term investments and makes for a great bargaining chip in resale, easily going beyond the initial costs of installation.
Even More Benefits
- Choices – The variety of choices in hardwood flooring is seemingly endless. There is a color, style or stain that is perfect for any installation area not to mention your vast amount of choices in types of finishings.
- Increased Acoustics – A proper installation will give you a proper full sound never leaving you with hollow vibrations.
- Improved Air Quality – Because hardwood flooring is void of fibers, grout lines or any embossing it does not collect anywhere close to the amount of dust and other particles that many other flooring options do. Therefore they are the best flooring choice for those who are sensitive to allergens and require a cleaner air quality.
- Quality That Lasts – As time moves forward many flooring options age poorly, bringing forth an appearance that is both worn and feabled. A properly cared for hardwood flooring on the other hand keeps a lasting beauty gaining value as time goes on. Even the most beaten hardwood floor can be refinished and revitalized to it’s previous glory unlike other options that often times require a complete re-installation.